Client Agreement for the Rebellious Business Jumpstart
Thank you so much for deciding to work with 29rebel and Chynna Haas as part of the Rebellious Business Jumpstart! To ensure a productive working relationship, it is important that we share the same understanding about how we will work together during this program.
This Client Agreement is dated on the day of your purchase of the Rebellious Business Jumpstart at 29rebel.com and is made between 29rebel with Chynna Haas (hereafter known as “Company” or “Coach”) and you the purchaser of the Program (hereafter known as “Client,” and collectively as the “Parties”).
Company provides the Rebellious Business Jumpstart Program (“Program” or “Services”) and Client wishes to retain Company and accepts the terms and conditions as follows.
SECTION 1: COACHING & PROJECT SUPPORT TERMS
- Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
- Company agrees to provide the Rebellious Business Jumpstart Program, which includes six video training modules, supplemental PDFs, and access to a private Facebook group.
- Any additional work or coaching sessions outside of The Program outlined above will need to be discussed, quoted, and agreed upon before they can commence.
- 29rebel and Chynna Haas are committed to providing all Clients with a positive experience. By purchasing this Program, the Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend, or terminate the Client’s participation in this Program without refund or forgiveness of payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of these terms. If Client decides to terminate this Agreement, no refunds will be issued.
- Total price of this Program is $297, which is due before Client receives any content from the Program.
- Client is responsible for full payment of fees regardless of whether the Client completes the Program and Services. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
Section 2: Non-Disclosure & Non-Disparagement Agreement
- This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both parties agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any information learned by other party during discussions, sessions, and appointments, as well as through project support work, and from any supplemental Program material provided by either party.
- Both parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of this Effective Date shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
- Material given to the Client in the course of the Client’s work with the company is proprietary, copyrighted, and developed specifically for the Company. Client agrees that such material is for the Client’s sole personal use and it, therefore, should not be copied, distributed, or otherwise disclosed. The Company’s Program is copyrighted and the original materials provided to the Client are for personal use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not allowed to use the Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property shall remain the sole property of the Company.
- Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding the Company, its employees, or agents. Company shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with the Company.
- Chynna Haas, in her role as a business coach, may make suggestions or offer advice, resources, and recommendations for the Client. Client assumes sole responsibility to decide what actions to take regarding his/her business and life. Given this agreement, Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to Client’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement.
- If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the Parties to this Agreement, every controversy and dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within 90-days from the date of initial arbitration demand and shall take place in or near Minneapolis, Minnesota. The written decision of the arbitrators will be absolutely binding and conclusive.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship , and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings, and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof.
Section 3: Understanding of Client
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching and/or the Program at any time in accordance with this Agreement’s terms.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that neither 29rebel nor Chynna Haas are an agent, publicist, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, therapist, or any other licensed or registered professional.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
Section 4: Client Requirements for Participation in Program
- Please be honest and participate fully in our sessions. Our time together is a safe space for you explore what you really want out of your business and what it will take to make it happen.
- Please make the commitment to yourself and the action plans you create and do what you say you will do as part of this Program.
- Please commit to making our coaching relationship a positive, powerful, and transformative one. If you see that coaching is not working as you desire, please communicate that with Chynna Haas and take action to return the power to the relationship.
The Parties, intending to be legally bound, have executed this Client Agreement as of the date of your purchase of the Rebellious Business Jumpstart Program via 29rebel.com
By purchasing the Rebellious Business Jumpstart via 29rebel.com, you agree to the terms laid out in this Agreement.