ˈkroudˌfəndiNG/ (noun) the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet.
Crowdfunding can help you make your Big Vision a reality!
Did you know?
- $34 billion has been raised globally through crowdfunding
- There are 191 US-based crowdfunding platforms
- 270,000 jobs have been created from crowdfunding
- $7,000 is how much the average campaign raises
- 11 days is how long the average campaign takes to prepare before launching
- 9 weeks is the duration of the average campaign
- $88 is the average crowdfunding donation
- Campaigns that raise 30% of their goal within the first week are more likely to reach their total goal.
source for stats: fundly.com
Want help in developing your crowdfunding campaign?
Work with Chynna one-on-one on a crowdfunding strategy for your business, organization, or project.
During this three-hour strategy session, we will:
-Review your crowdfunding goal
-Brainstorm who the various stakeholders are in your campaign, so you can identify them and help them become donors/supporters
-Create a timeline for your pre-launch, launch, and campaign that covers relationship building, social media, email marketing, and other marketing channels
-Develop a strategy for your pre-launch, launch, and campaign that will help you reach your financial goal
Crowdfunding Strategy Session
Each session lasts about 3 hours and takes place via a Zoom Video call, so you can work with Chynna from anywhere in the US!
Want to talk to Chynna before you commit to your Crowdfunding Strategy Session? You can also schedule a complimentary Clarity Chat with her to see if you're a good fit to work together: